[comp.protocols.appletalk] Does anyone sell Kinetics' Host Access anymore?

kdb@macaw.intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) (03/02/91)

In article <38486@netnews.upenn.edu>, tony@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (Anthony
Olejnik) writes:
> HostAccess product, it was basically a commercial version of SU-MacIP.
>
> With all of the changes that Kinetics has been put thru (first
> bought out by Excelan who was bought out by Novell who sold the
> Kinetics Fastpath and EtherPort cards to Shiva) is HostAccess
> being sold anymore?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks.
>
> --tony

Yeah, Novell is.  Only now it is called Lanworkplace for the Macintosh, or at
least I am lead to believe that's what it is called.

Hope that helps.

Kurt Baumann                       InterCon Systems Corporation
703.709.9890                      Creators of fine TCP/IP products
703.709.9896 FAX               for the Macintosh.