[comp.protocols.appletalk] NCSATelnet & SU-MacIP with SCSI-Eth. adaptor

jean@BIOMAC.UNIV-LYON1.FR (03/01/91)

Hi,

    Who can tell me if it is possible to use NCSA Telnet and Su-MacIP on a
Macintosh linked to an ethernet network with an SCSI-Ethernet adaptor like
NuvoLink SC ?

Thanks,
Jean

Jean Thioulouse
Laboratoire de Biometrie - Universite Lyon 1
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France
e-mail: jean@biomac.univ-lyon1.fr

roland@dna.lth.se (Roland Mansson) (03/03/91)

In article <910301.091621.917@biomac.univ-lyon1.fr> jean@BIOMAC.UNIV-LYON1.FR writes:
>Hi,
>
>    Who can tell me if it is possible to use NCSA Telnet and Su-MacIP on a
>Macintosh linked to an ethernet network with an SCSI-Ethernet adaptor like
>NuvoLink SC ?

We use NCSA Telnet (MacTCP version) with Ether+. It works.
--
Roland Mansson, Lund University Computing Center, Box 783, S220 07 Lund, Sweden
Phone: +46-46107436   Fax: +46-46138225   Bitnet: roland_m@seldc52