[comp.protocols.appletalk] What's the best AppleTalk book?

dhartung@chinet.chi.il.us (Dan Hartung) (03/18/91)

Looking for pointers to the best third-party book on Appletalk networking,
from the ground up for a reasonably technically proficient person.

Email responses and I will summarize to net.
--
Daniel A. Hartung         : "If the American battle plan was as brilliant as it
dhartung@chinet.chi.il.us :  was immediately proclaimed, much of the brilliance

I wrote:

>Looking for pointers to the best third-party book on Appletalk networking,
>from the ground up for a reasonably technically proficient person.
>
>Email responses and I will summarize to net.

Crossposted now to comp.sys.mac.comm.