[comp.protocols.appletalk] AppleTalk Router Vendor information

domenikos@emass.enet.dec.com (My name is George Domenikos.) (03/19/91)

I am putting together a list of all AppleTalk router vendors, their
product name, and the name with with they register on the network, e.g.
(Cayman Systems, Router: GatorBox, Appl: GatorShare, NBPname:GatorBox)
Any help to complete this list is greatly appreciated.  I am particularly
interested in the vendors of ComTalk, Synch, Cisco, etc. I believe they
are 15 or so vendors out there.

George

MacUserLabs@cup.portal.com (Stephan - Somogyi) (03/20/91)

domenikos@emass.enet.dec.com (My name is George Domenikos.) writes:

>I am putting together a list of all AppleTalk router vendors, their
>product name

The April issue of MacUser has a Lab Report on EN<->LT routers. It
should contain most of the information you're looking for.

On another note entirely: Does anyone out there in netland find my
posts referring to articles in MacUser annoying and/or blatantly
self-promotional? Should I just be quiet and read my netnews or do
people consider these references to be useful information?

Stephan Somogyi      1/8 of the world's population, 2/3 of the lawyers
MacUser