[comp.protocols.appletalk] CAP to MacBinary Format

jf@ap.co.umist.ac.uk (John Forrest) (03/26/91)

Would someone please advise me how to convert from CAP files to
MacBinary - I want to take some and kermit them down a line. I
want to do this under Unix - not on a Mac.

John Forrest
Dept of Computation
UMIST

resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu (Pete Resnick) (03/28/91)

jf@ap.co.umist.ac.uk (John Forrest) writes:

>Would someone please advise me how to convert from CAP files to
>MacBinary - I want to take some and kermit them down a line. I
>want to do this under Unix - not on a Mac.

There were a bunch of fabulous utilities from Nigel Perry on
comp.binaries.mac. Get them! Kudos to Nigel.

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC