[comp.protocols.appletalk] TN3270/AppleTalk cards

Chris_McNeil@MACSMTP.CSD.UNB.CA (Chris McNeil) (05/01/91)

Is there any thing availiable that does TN3270 on a PC with an appletalk card
installed. Heres what I know right now :
-There is an appletalk packet driver but it won't work with CUTCP.

-SU-PCIP had TN3270 in version 3.1 that would work with an appletalk card but
they no longer have this product (Wollongong has the rights to it now I
believe).

Does anyone know of anything else avaliable. Unfortunally I had a site licence
for SU-PCIP but the last version I had was 3.0.

Chris McNeil
University of New Brunswick

kdb@intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) (05/08/91)

In article <Added.Yc7ksIe00UkTQgDE91@andrew.cmu.edu>,
Chris_McNeil@MACSMTP.CSD.UNB.CA (Chris McNeil) writes:
> From: Chris_McNeil@MACSMTP.CSD.UNB.CA (Chris McNeil)
> Newsgroups: comp.protocols.appletalk
> Subject: TN3270/AppleTalk cards
> Date: 1 May 91 15:49:52 GMT
> Sender: daemon@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU
>
> Is there any thing availiable that does TN3270 on a PC with an appletalk card
> installed. Heres what I know right now :
> -There is an appletalk packet driver but it won't work with CUTCP.
>
> -SU-PCIP had TN3270 in version 3.1 that would work with an appletalk card but
> they no longer have this product (Wollongong has the rights to it now I
> believe).
>
> Does anyone know of anything else avaliable. Unfortunally I had a site licence
> for SU-PCIP but the last version I had was 3.0.
>
> Chris McNeil
> University of New Brunswick

InterCon has a PC product that allows TN3270 over an AppleTalk card.

Contact us at 703.709.9890 X231 (sales)

Kurt Baumann                  703.709.9890
InterCon Systems Corp.   Creators of fine TCP/IP products for
                                       the Macintosh