[comp.protocols.appletalk] AppleTalk Packet Interfaceex

carson@darwin.ntu.edu.au (05/16/91)

In article <1991May16.054210.17123@PacBell.COM>, perl@pbseps.PacBell.COM (Richard Perlman) writes:

> Does anyone (out there) know of a version of the AppleTalk
> protocol stack for MS-DOS that can use a Packet driver?  We
> currently run AppleTalk and PC-NFS on the same machine with 2
> WD-8003 boards (we use the TOPS AppleTalk driver), but would
> like to save a board and simplify things.

Hey try Ka9q on  Darwin.ntu.edu.au or Thumper.bellcore.com in the anonymous
FTP archive.--

 *__ |\  John Carson                   \   Ph:       (089)466207
 -  -  \  Northern Territory University \  Fax:      (089)466454
/       \ PO Box 40146,CASUARINA,NT,0811 \ Inter: Carson@post.ntu.edu.au
\_.--.__/ Australia.  			  \or: Carson@darwin.ntu.edu.au
       v            "Darwin the Paradise of the North"