[comp.protocols.appletalk] CAP runs on what machines?

brianop@opac.osl.gov (05/17/91)

What machines does CAP run on?  Is it SUNOS and ULTRIX specific?  BSD
specific?  Anything with sockets?  I guess the real question is--We are
probably getting a Sequent,  straight SysVr3.  Is there a version of CAP that
will run on it?

Brian McBee  (503)378-4276      brianop@opac.UUCP
Oregon State Library, State Library Building, Salem, OR 97310

hal@world.std.com (Harry A Levinson) (05/18/91)

In article <1991May16.094208.1754@opac.osl.gov> brianop@opac.osl.gov writes:
>What machines does CAP run on?  Is it SUNOS and ULTRIX specific?  BSD

I would like to know if it has been installed on an Interactive Systems,
System V V2.2.

>specific?  Anything with sockets?  I guess the real question is--We are
>probably getting a Sequent,  straight SysVr3.  Is there a version of CAP that
>will run on it?

Is there such thing as 'straight SysVr3'?

Harry Levinson
hal@world.std.com