[comp.protocols.appletalk] Looking for phone number for a company called Netwise

kovar@ECLECTIC.COM (David C. Kovar) (06/05/91)

  I was told that a company called Netwise markets a RPC library for
the Macintosh. Unfortunately, I didn't get any information on how to
contact Netwise at the time. If anyone can pass along such information,
I'd really appreciate it.

-David

bellas@ttidca.TTI.COM (Pete Bellas) (06/08/91)

In article <9106051627.AA27961@eclectic.com> kovar@ECLECTIC.COM (David C. Kovar) writes:

>  I was told that a company called Netwise markets a RPC library for
>the Macintosh. Unfortunately, I didn't get any information on how to
>contact Netwise at the time. If anyone can pass along such information,
>I'd really appreciate it.

Netwise markets an RPC Tool for the Mac (Mac to UNIX,VMS,OS/2 and DOS).

Bill Steiner
Netwise - Regional Manager
(213) 372-1053

I have no experience with Netwise but came across their products in my current
search for an AppleTalk---TCP/IP connection.

			-Pete-

--
* Pete Bellas                   "Cogito ergo spud"                         *
* Citicorp/TTI                       I think therefore I yam.              *