[comp.protocols.appletalk] "Finger" application for the Macintosh

PETER@YALEVM.BITNET (Peter Furmonavicius) (06/13/91)

Hello.  Anyone know of any standalone "Finger" application, or DA, for
the Macintosh?  Thanks.

todd_strauch@med.umich.edu (06/13/91)

In article <5BA8E5E97E400066@BITNET.CC.CMU.EDU> PETER@YALEVM.BITNET (Peter
Furmonavicius) writes:
>Hello.  Anyone know of any standalone "Finger" application, or DA, for
>the Macintosh?  Thanks.

MacIP from the folks at Leland Stanford Junior University has a Finger option.
I do believe that the latest version is available for download from
Sumex-Aim.Stanford.Edu.

mlbarrow@mit.edu (Michael Barrow) (06/13/91)

One of my colleagues in the process of writing one. It's almost
working. When it's done, I could have him post info about it.
If you want first-dibs on trying it, send me email!

-- mlb