Date: Tue, 17 May 88 11:17:17
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: AILIST@ai.ai.mit.edu
Subject: proof checker

Two queries concerning proof checkers have appeared. How about either

(1) The Boyer-Moore theorem prover.
Contact
Computational Logic Inc
1717 West Sixth St Suite 290
Austin Texas 78703

(2) Mizar.
Contact
Andrzej Trybulec / Howard Blair
EECS
University of Connecticut
Storrs CT 06268

Leslie Burkholder
(If anyone suggests anything else please let me know.)