[comp.ai.digest] Response to: Math discussion list?

nobody@sunybcs.UUCP (07/02/88)

From: sunybcs!nobody@rutgers.edu
To: comp-ai-digest@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: comp.ai.digest
Subject: Response to: Math discussion list?
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 88 09:56 EDT
Sender: sunybcs!nobody@rutgers.edu

In a previous article Thanasis Kehagias writes:

>a while ago, people mentioned the existence of discussion lists on math and
>science. can you point me to the email adresses of the above?

Try sci.logic and sci.math; they're not moderated, so you can just post
news to them directly.

steve@hubcap.clemson.EDU (""Steve" Stevenson") (07/02/88)

From: "\"Steve\" Stevenson" <steve@hubcap.clemson.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 88 10:50 EDT
To: comp-ai-digest@gatech.gatech.edu
Responding-System: hubcap.UUCP
From: "\"Steve\" Stevenson" <steve@hubcap.UUCP>
Newsgroups: comp.ai.digest
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 88 10:50 EDT

From a previous article by Thanasis Kehagias:
> a while ago, people mentioned the existence of discussion lists on math and
> science. can you point me to the email adresses of the above?

There are several math lists on usenet.  Check with usenet folks.
They are not moderated so you will have to find a way to transmit into
uucp.  Try spaf@purdue.
--
Steve (really "D. E.") Stevenson           steve@hubcap.clemson.edu
Department of Computer Science,            (803)656-5880.mabell