[comp.ai.digest] translator systems

UZR515@DBNRHRZ1.BITNET (07/02/88)

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 88 19:32 EDT
To: ailist@sri.COM
From: UZR515%DBNRHRZ1.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Comment: CROSSNET mail via SMTP@INTERBIT
Subject: translator systems

                           H E L P !
                           =========
Dear subscriber,

   I am designing a Language Translator which should translate
English Computer Text Books into persian. Indeed, everybody knows
that there are a lot of works on automatic translation of "English-"
texts into many different languages such as german, chineese, arabic,
etc. It means that the "Analysing"-part of such a translator system
is more than n times (naturally in different manners) designed and
implemented.

   Now I will be very pleased to become information from any person
interested in automatic translation of English texts
(into any other language). Specially I wish to be informed where and
how can I locate the followings:

1. Available translation systems from LISTSERV@FINHUTC
   or any other possibility to access such a system ?

2. A multi-lingua translator system such as EUROTRA ?

3. Fonts for persian or at least arabic characters ?

   Your prompt attention would be most appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

                  Hooshang Mehrjerdian
                  <UZR515@DBNRHRZ1.BITNET>
                  Bergmeisterstueck 1