[comp.ai.digest] Request on the modelling of spatial knowledge!

WHANG@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU (08/30/88)

Date: Sun, 28 Aug 88 12:56 EDT
From: WHANG@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU
Subject: Request on the modelling of spatial knowledge!
To: AIlist-REQUEST@AI.AI.MIT.EDU

Hi, there!
	Does anybody know the computer mail address of
Dr. Benjamin Kuipers? He was a profesor in
the Department of Mathematics at Tufts University
But I am not sure he is still there. I'd like to get
some information about his research on the "modelling of
spatial knowledge". Does anybody know about the "TOUR
model" of the cognitive spatial description? Of if you have
some information in this line of research;
the "reapresentation and modelling of spatial knowledge",
please, let me know!

		whang at husc3 ( whang@husc3 )  BITNET
		whang@husc3.harvard.edu (ARPANET)

	Sang-Min Whang