[comp.ai.digest] Spatial Reasoning

prassler@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (09/20/88)

From: unido!lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de!prassler@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 88 04:59 EDT
To: unido!comp-ai-digest@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Spatial Reasoning

Newsgroups: comp.cog-eng,comp.ai.digest
Date: 19 Sep 88 07:58:55 GMT

To people working or interested in the field of representation of large-scale
space and spatial reasoning !!

I'm a member of an AI and Cognitive Science group at the Technical University
of Munich, West-Germany, working on connectionist models for spatial reasoning
processes. I'm currently planning a research visit to the United States to get
to know and may be to work a few months with people working on similar topics.
Is anybody out there who is interested in such a collaboration. I expect to be
financially independent through a six months scholarship form the German
Academic Exchange Service.

Some personal data:

Name:
  Erwin Prassler
Education:
  Technical University of Munich
  Diploma in Computer Science, 1985
Address:
  Department of Computer Science
  Technical University of Munich
  Arcisstr.21
  D-8000 Munich 2
  West-Germany
e-mail:
  unido!tumult!prassler@uunet.UU.NET
interests:
  spatial reasoning, connectionist models, sailing