[comp.ai.digest] Annual Survey of AI Applications to Law and Taxation

berman@CORWIN.CCS.NORTHEASTERN.EDU (10/09/88)

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 88 14:58 EDT
From: donald berman <berman@corwin.ccs.northeastern.edu>
To: ailist@mc.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Annual Survey of AI Applications to Law and Taxation

       I am editing THE ANNUAL SURVEY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW which
     will cover automated practice systems, expert systems, conceptual
     retrieval from legal data bases, computer assisted education, hypertext,
     and decision analysis.

       I invite researchers and developers to submit short articles; users to
     submit product reviews; and developers to submit information about their
     AI products for listing in a comprehensive directory. For more
     information you may either reply to this electronic message or contact

       Professor Donald H. Berman
       Center for Law & Computer Science
       Northeastern University
       400 Huntington Ave.
       Boston, MA 02115           tel. (617) 437-3346

       Berman@corwin.ccs.northeastern.edu