newsgroup, so I didn't want to reject it entirely. -- chuq]

From: frame!djm
Date: Tue, 19 May 87 22:25:51 PDT

---------------------------------
dtp-oriented position available :
---------------------------------
Frame Technology Corporation, makers of Frame Maker electronic publishing
software for Sun workstations is looking for a full time writer to work on
our User's Guide, to produce written training materials, a newsletter,
and to maintain our reference manual.

We need someone who can bridge the gap between our SW engineers and our
less-technical users, as well as be able to deal with more complex topics
such as our markup language, interchange formats, postscript, and some basic
UNIX procedures. The person needs to be quite mature and self directed.
Familiarity with professional documentation environments (tech pubs
departments) and with window-based software is desirable.

We offer competitive salaries, equity, bonuses, a quality working environment,
and the chance to have a lot of fun making significant contributions to a
young, internally funded startup company.

We require a significant track record in producing well written user-oriented
documentation.

Any names you care to pass my way will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to
distribute this message to others who might help.

Thanks very much!
David Murray
VP Engineering
Frame Technology Corp.
sun!frame!djm
408-433-3311 - to leave a message.

Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun
Chuq Von Rospach	chuq@sun.COM		[I don't read flames]

There is no statute of limitations on stupidity