[comp.text.desktop] MacWrite -> troff

chuq%plaid@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (05/26/87)

From: unipress!erika!brail%topaz.rutgers.edu@RUTGERS.EDU (Greg Brail)
Date: 22 May 87 00:51:23 GMT

Someone asked me about converting MacWrite documents to troff. There is a
public-domain (or maybe shareware) program to do this. If you're on the
ARPAnet, it's archived in the info-mac directories of either
sumex-aim.stanford.edu or simtel20.arpa. It's called "macwrite2troff" or
something like that. If you're not on ARPAnet or you don't know how to get the
file, I can mail it to you.

By the way, I still don't know how to go the other way around -- troff to
MacWrite.

				-Greg

Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun

Chuq Von Rospach	chuq@sun.COM		[I don't read flames]

There is no statute of limitations on stupidity