[comp.text.desktop] Interleaf Font Definitions

chuq%plaid@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (05/29/87)

From: dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon)
Date: 27 May 87 16:12:54 GMT

I have Interleaf WPS for the IBM RT PC. Besides the obvious problems with
this version of the package, the font definitions are not expandable. Does
anyone know if there is a method for adding/modifying font definitions for
the IBM 3812 laser printer in this package (I have the definitions which
were included in the package). Thanks in advance....

--
David Langdon    Rabbit Software Corp.
(215) 647-0440   7 Great Valley Parkway East  Malvern PA 19355

...!ihnp4!{cbmvax,cuuxb}!hutch!dml        ...!psuvax1!burdvax!hutch!dml

Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun
Chuq Von Rospach	chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ

Now, where did my ex-wife put my Fairy Dust?