chuq%plaid@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (07/06/87)

From: orcisi!michael@seismo.CSS.GOV (Michael Herman)
Date: 2 Jul 87 14:51:06 GMT

I think the Subject line states it.  For example, Helvetica is also
known as Helios, Newton and at least 4 other names.

This may be best approached as a group effort.  I'll offer to summarize
and post the union of all submissions.

Thanx in advance.

Michael Herman
Optical Recording Corporation
141 John Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M5V 2E4

UUCP:  { cbosgd!utcs ihnp4!utzoo seismo!mnetor }!syntron!orcisi!michael
ALSO:  mwherman@watcgl.waterloo.edu
Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun
Chuq Von Rospach	chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ

Touch Not the Cat Bot a Glove -- MacIntosh Clan Motto