[comp.text.desktop] screen capture in MS-Windows

chuq%plaid@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (07/13/87)

From: seismo!iuvax!ndmath!ndcheg!evan (Evan Bauman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 87 10:16:03 EST

I've got a program that will do a screen capture in MS-Windows. I
downloaded it from the GEnie MS-Windows Roundtable.  If you
don't have access to this roundtable, let me know and I'll
send you a uuencoded version through e-mail.

If the moderator wishes, I can also post it to this newsgroup.

	Evan Bauman
	Dep't of Chemical Engineering
	University of Notre Dame
	..!seismo!iuvax!ndmath!ndcheg!evan

[Moderator's comment: It doesn't really belong here, but in the appropriate
	source/binary newsgroup for PC and clones -- chuq]

Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun