[comp.text.desktop] POSTSCRIPT with ATARI_ST

sastre@seismo.CSS.GOV (07/31/87)

Does anybody know, how to create POSTSCRIPT- or RTF- files using Atari_ST
and word-processing-software (especially WORDPLUS) ?

Michael Schneider     sastre@gmdxps.uucp / sastre@gmdzi.uucp
Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun

mckay@courageous.ecn.purdue.edu (Dwight D McKay) (08/03/87)

Publishing Partner, desktop publishing package for the Atari ST can generate
postscript and can drive an Apple LaserWriter via serial line.

--Dwight Mckay, ECN Workstation Software Support
[arpanet: mckay@ee.ecn.purdue.edu, usenet: ...ihnp4!pur-ee!mckay]
[Compu-serve: 75776,1521, office: EE 348B, phone: (317) 494-3561]
Submissions to:   desktop%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop
Administrivia to: desktop-request%plaid@sun.com -OR- sun!plaid!desktop-request
Paths:  {ihnp4,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun
Chuq Von Rospach	chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ

We live and learn, but not the wiser grow -- John Pomfret (1667-1703)

chuq%plaid@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (08/07/87)

mckay@courageous.ecn.purdue.edu (Dwight D McKay) writes:
> Publishing Partner, desktop publishing package for the Atari ST can generate
> postscript and can drive an Apple LaserWriter via serial line.

It exists -- can't disagree with that.  Wish I could say good things
about it.  I got it to include graphics with troff'ed stuff.  It is very
easy to break.
--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549,       +----------------+
Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX             | NO CONTRA AID! |