Date: Wed, 5 Apr 89 09:16:50 est
From: pantor!richard (Richard Sargent)
Subject: Charting Program
To: symons@imec.prlb2.mcvax

My employer produces a package which seems to do exactly what you describe.
It is available on the PC using GSS' CGI device drivers, but I do not know
if that includes a PostScript driver.  Additionally, the same program is
available on VAX platforms, including MicroVAX, with in-house developed
device drivers for over 200 devices, including PostScript.  Data files are
fully compatible between the two programs.

The program is called D-PICT/Intellichart.  You can get more information
by writing or calling:

      Mr. Ross Richardson
      Pansophic Systems Inc.
      2001 Sheppard Avenue, East
      Suite 400
      Toronto, Ontario
      M2J 4Z7
      CANADA

Telephone (after international prefix for Canada): 416-492-4105
FAX (" " "): 416-492-4088

Given the time zone differences, FAX might be your fastest contact method.

I hope this helps.

Richard Sargent
Systems Analyst
Richard Sargent