[comp.text.desktop] Adobe Illustrator/Aldus Freehand

jwi@lzfme.att.com (Jim Winer @ AT&T, Middletown, NJ) (07/05/89)

Sorry, unable to reply to email.

> From arpa!CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu!pws%ACADIA.BITNET Sun 2 Jul 1989  10:04:07
> Subject: Re: Adobe Illustrator/Aldus Freehand Question

> You answered all of my questions save one: Do these programs
> require postscript for full functionality or can they limp
> aware adequately using a LaserJet (what kind of memory is needed)

I've never set up either Micrographix designer or Corel Draw. I have
used them with Postscript and I would think it is necessary, but I
don't actually know.

Adobe Illustrator probably requires postscript (since it's from
Adobe), but since it runs under Windows, it may work with a HPLJII.
Aldus Freehand runs only on the Mac.

Please do not send email. I cannot reply to email outside AT&T.

Jim Winer ..!lzfme!jwi

Those persons who advocate censorship offend my religion.

Upuaut:	a wolf-headed Egyptian deity | Voodoo: the art of sticking ideas
	assigned as Guidance System  |         into people and watching
	for the Barque of Ra.        |         them bleed.

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily