[comp.text.desktop] Interleaf date and time stamp

fps@calvin (03/06/90)

Are there any Interleaf users out there who can tell me how to automatically
print the date and time into an Interleaf document from the system
clock?

We're running Interleaf TPS Version 4.0.65 on a Sun platform.

Thanks,

Fred Skok  ...!{cwjcc,decvax,pyramid,uunet}!abvax!fps  (216)646-4494
Allen-Bradley Industrial Computer Div.,   Highland Heights, OH 44143

bhagwan@voodoo.UUCP (The Bhagwan) (03/08/90)

In article <1036@abvax.UUCP> fps@calvin () writes:
>Are there any Interleaf users out there who can tell me how to automatically
>print the date and time into an Interleaf document from the system
>clock?

	Funny you should ask. I just spent some time trying to figure this
	out - and couldn't find it. You can put page # and document name
	out automatically, but no date (as far as I've been able to see).

	You might be able to do it with the Lisp interface. Talk to you
	rep about it. I know, it should be simpler that that - maybe someone
	from Interleaf will tell us how (or explain why such a basic
	function is not in Version 4).
--
Al McPherson		     Member Holstein Aerobatic Team
Boeing Computer Services     ...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!voodoo!bhagwan