[comp.text.desktop] Interleaf contact in oz

djg@genrad.com (Deborah J. Graham) (08/21/90)

In article <14762@shlump.nac.dec.com> roddy@snoc01.enet.dec.com (Phil Roddy) writes:

>	Hi all,
>	Does anyone know of a contact number for Interleaf in Australia.
>	My wife has been unable to extract it from her DEC rep.
>	Thanks.
>				Regards,	Phil.

Interleaf in Australia - according to the Partners in Publishing Book
they produce:

Interleaf Australia Pty. Ltd.
East Roseville (Sydney),
NSW
+61 2 406 0300

Interleaf Australia Pty. Ltd.
South Melbourne, VIC
+61 3 696 5755

Hope that helps.

roddy@snoc01.enet.dec.com (Phil Roddy) (08/21/90)

roddy@snoc01.enet.dec.com (My name is Phil) (08/22/90)

In article <38445@genrad.UUCP>, djg@genrad.com (Deborah J. Graham) writes...

>Interleaf in Australia - according to the Partners in Publishing Book
>they produce:
>
>Interleaf Australia Pty. Ltd.
>East Roseville (Sydney),
>NSW
>+61 2 406 0300
>
>Interleaf Australia Pty. Ltd.
>South Melbourne, VIC
>+61 3 696 5755
>
>Hope that helps.

Hi Deborah,

	Thanks for your reply. However, it appears the Sydney address is an
	old one. That's probably why my wife was unable to contact them.
	I received three replies by mail from various people at Interleaf.
	The address of their 'Sydney Home Office' (for the benefit of oz
	netters) is -
	Interleaf Australia, Pty. Ltd.
	Unit 1, Two Aquatic Drive
	Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086