[comp.text.desktop] Grammer Checkers

jps@uh.msc.umn.edu (Jeff P. Sorvik) (02/07/91)

I am looing for recommendations on a grammer checker for an IBM PC.
Any recommendations?

Thanks,
                                       _                  _
                                      ( )                ( )
                                  /\__/~\-/______________/~\-/_/\
                                 |   ----/-----sawyer-------/-   |
   _______________________________\_____/__________________/____/_____________
  |Jeff Sorvik (jps@msc.edu)      | "He is no fool who gives up that which    |
  |Technical Editor               | he cannot keep for that which he cannot   |
  |                               | lose."                                    |
  |Minnesota Supercomputer Center |                     -Jim Elliot           |

tomr@dbase.A-T.COM (Tom Rombouts) (02/12/91)

In article <3456@uc.msc.umn.edu> jps@msc.umn.edu writes:
>I am looing for recommendations on a grammer checker for an IBM PC.
>Any recommendations?

Grammatik IV is as good as these kind of things come, IMHO.  They
have been around since CP/M days and you can toggle on or off
as many of its features as you like.

Tom Rombouts  Torrance 'Tater  tomr@ashate.A-T.com