[comp.text.desktop] Interleaf/Framemaker

rauletta@gmuvax2.gmu.edu (R. J. Auletta) (02/24/91)

I looking for either an Internet address or phone number
to request information about Interleaf's and Framemaker's
current University programs and products.
(Of course biased or unbiased comments about these tools
or others would be most welcome.)

-R J Auletta
 Electrical and Computer Engineering
 George Mason University
 4400 University Drive
 Fairfax, Va 22030-4444
 703-764-6100
 rauletta@sitevax.gmu.edu

pfkeb@ebnextk.SLAC.Stanford.EDU (Paul Kunz) (02/24/91)

   FrameMaker's Internet address is comments@frame.com.

djg@genrad.uucp (Deborah J. Graham) (02/26/91)

In article <3594@gmuvax2.gmu.edu> rauletta@gmuvax2.gmu.edu (R. J. Auletta) writes:
>I looking for either an Internet address or phone number
>to request information about Interleaf's and Framemaker's
>current University programs and products.
>(Of course biased or unbiased comments about these tools
>or others would be most welcome.)

Interleaf - telephone (617) 290-0710
            fax       (617) 290-4943

The Acdemic package is advertised as free.

They have an e-mail address for problems - if I gave it to you, it
would probably slow down the process for you and confuse them.

Calling should be fastest.

I like Interleaf. I've used nroff (yeck) and DSR (okay), but this is
the first real WYSIWYG package I've been involved with. I'm in charge
of the GenRad Interleaf User's Group - so I know Interleaf well, and
have helped people get to know and love (okay, use) it well.

I have a GR Interleaf Newsletter that contains questions and answers,
problems and solutions, and other interesting topics for Interleaf
users. Anyone that wants to get on the mailing list is welcome. Just
send me your USmail address.

deb
(djg@cuba.genrad.com)

Deborah Graham