[comp.mail.elm] Mailing List

steven@lakesys.UUCP (Steven Goodman) (07/06/87)

If possible I would appreciate being added to the "Elm Mailing List".

--
Steven Goodman
Lake Systems   Milwaukee, Wisconsin

scs@m-net.UUCP (Steve C. Simmons) (07/18/87)

ported elm and its utilities to an AT&T 7300, advice would be appreciated.

*************** Another Missive From *********************
Steve Simmons
Real Mail: ...ihnp4!itivax!lokkur!scs
Fake Mail: 9353 Hidden Lake Circle, Dexter, MI. 48130
"It's my computer and I'll snub who I want to."
>ported elm and its utilities to an AT&T 7300, advice would be appreciated.

Add me too, please.  Also someone has had to port elm to a Convergent
Mini-Frame, fess up please!  Need help!

--
Gary Falsken
Renaissance Consulting