[comp.mail.elm] Elm source

ljz@fxgrp.UUCP (Lloyd Zusman) (10/27/87)

I'm looking for the most up-to-date source for Elm, assuming it is
available.  Where could I find it?  We are a new news node here and
don't have any postings that are more than a month or two old.

I do have a version that was written around March, 1987.  However,
there is a problem with the 'reply.c' file ... many lines are missing
and it's unusable.  If this March, 1987, version is the latest, then
all I need is a working version of 'reply.c'.

Thank you very much.

--
Lloyd Zusman, Master Byte Software, Los Gatos, California
"When your software gets hard, go Master Byte."

shprentz@bdmrrr.UUCP (10/29/87)

In article <133@fxgrp.UUCP>, ljz@fxgrp.UUCP (Lloyd Zusman) writes:
> I'm looking for the most up-to-date source for Elm, assuming it is
> available.  Where could I find it?  ...

I have been collecting patches from Elm 1.7 beta sites for about a month.
The patch rate has dwindled to a trickle, so I'm sending the revised
beta version back to the beta sites that requested it.  They can retest
the complete version to make sure other people's patches didn't break
something.

Rick Salz has agreed to distribute Elm after one more round of testing.
Watch for it soon in comp.sources.unix.
--
Joel Shprentz                   Phone:  (703) 848-7305
BDM Corporation                 Uucp:  {rutgers,vrdxhq,rlgvax}!bdmrrr!shprentz