[comp.mail.elm] Elm Beta Testers

mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) (06/23/88)

>  As my 2nd to last semi-officious act, attached is a summary of
>  the list of volunteers to beta test Elm. If I missed your name,

I hope this means that as your last official act you will post the
results of the Elm coordinator poll.  I have a list of ELm bugs and
nits that I'd like to send to the keeper of Elm, whoever that turns out
to be.

Mike Khaw
--
internet: mkhaw@teknowledge.arpa
uucp:	  {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|uw-beaver}!mkhaw%teknowledge-vaxc.arpa

mechjgh@tness7.UUCP (Greg Hackney ) (06/24/88)

In article <23383@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA> mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) writes:
>>  As my 2nd to last semi-officious act, attached is a summary of
>>  the list of volunteers to beta test Elm. If I missed your name,

>I hope this means that as your last official act you will post the
>results of the Elm coordinator poll.

Yes.

>I have a list of ELm bugs and
>nits that I'd like to send to the keeper of Elm, whoever that turns out
>to be.
>Mike Khaw
>internet: mkhaw@teknowledge.arpa

The nit picker is Eric Christensen