[comp.mail.elm] Early release of Elm2.1

mechjgh@tness7.UUCP (Greg Hackney ) (09/30/88)

In article <777@wb3ffv.UUCP> Howard Leadmon
> Well It may not be avalible via FTP from anybody, but if you or anybody
> else desires, you can download the sources from my BBS. The system
> supports 1200, 2400, 9600 & 19200 with the Telebit TB+ modem, and can
> be accessed 24hrs/7days. Below is the number for any who are interested.

It bugs me that you guys are releasing Elm2.1 to the general public
in advance of the official release via comp.sources.unix. Mainly
because code is apt to get changed in the process, and also because
Syd does indeed have some patches in the que to be released as soon
as the original is posted. This means the public is going to get
some crap code. I think you should have waited a couple of weeks and
offered the official release + patches..
--
Greg Hackney
Net: hack%tness7.UUCP@bellcore.com