[comp.mail.elm] ELM 2.1 STILL NOT RECEIVED

itkin@mrspoc.UUCP (Steven M. List) (11/17/88)

In article <50@gnome6.pa.dec.com> vixie@decwrl.dec.com (Paul Vixie) writes:
> # I have both a Hayes 2400 and a 'Blazer.  If you want
> # to get it from me, I would be happy to make it available to you.
> # --
> # :  Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc.
> # :  {coherent,mips,pyramid,satyr,ubvax,wesley}!mrspoc!itkin
> # :  Voice: (415) 961-6112
>
> In my personal comedy of errors, every piece of mail and news on the subject
> of how to get ELM 2.1 via FTP has led nowhere.

> Um, with all that out of the way, can someone at MIPS or Pyramid please grab
> this from MRSPOC and tell me where it is?  UUCP is better than nothing...

For those who are TRULY willing to pay for the calls and want the stuff,
I thought I'd go ahead and post the anonymous UUCP information.  If I get
overwhelmed with calls (unlikely, I know) I may have to shut it off.

	login: anonuucp
	password: GrabmE
	phone: (415) 961-0140
	file: ~/elm2.1.shar.Z

If you want to use a 'Blazer at PEP speeds, be sure to tell your modem to
use only PEP, since my 'Blazer cycles through the low speeds first.  Let
me know if you get it, just to satisfy my curiosity.  I know that the software
exists and works, since I've been using it since I got it.  No trouble
building or using.  Nice work, there.