[comp.mail.elm] Elm 2.1 still not received in comp.sources.unix

xg00@bunny.UUCP (Xev Gittler) (11/22/88)

Considering the length of time that it is taking for 2.1 to be placed
in comp.sources.unix, would it really be so bad for the person in
charge to post 2.1 (or .2, .3, .4, or whatever it's up to) to this
group? I think that would make a lot of sense.

--
					Xev Gittler
					xg00@gte.com, or

jos@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Jos Vos) (11/24/88)

In article <6286@bunny.UUCP> xg00@bunny.UUCP (Xev Gittler) writes:
>Considering the length of time that it is taking for 2.1 to be placed
>in comp.sources.unix, would it really be so bad for the person in
>charge to post 2.1 (or .2, .3, .4, or whatever it's up to) to this
>group? I think that would make a lot of sense.

A few weeks ago I reposted Elm 2.1 (including official patch #1) in
Europe in eunet.sources. So European netlanders should have it already.
Maybe a possible repost in comp.mail.elm could have a limited
distribution (U.S. only? - :-) I know the world is greater than
Europe and the U.S...)

--
-- ######   Jos Vos   ######   Internet   jos@idca.tds.philips.nl   ######
-- ######             ######   UUCP         ...!mcvax!philapd!jos   ######