[comp.mail.elm] Elm Development Group

syd@dsinc.UUCP (Syd Weinstein) (12/29/88)

In article <1324@vsi1.COM> lmb@vicom.COM (Larry Blair) writes:
>I just started using elm, so I'm not aware of who does what here.  Are
>all new features "Do it yourself if you want it", or are there one or
>two serious elm hackers that like to do these kinds of enhancements?
>If I do make the enhancements, is the a patch repository that would
>be interested?

There is an active Elm Development group and an equally active
Elm testing group.  You are free to do as you wish, but if you
feel you change is worth putting into the master elm, send the idea
and the patch, or at least the idea to me and I will forward it to
the group.  (I am the Elm Coordinator).  We have several new
versions of Elm planned during the coming year.  We welcome suggestions,
patches, and ideas.  Currently the Elm development group numbers about
twenty people (so its more than one or two) with the testers group
adding another twenty.

Datacomp Systems, Inc.				Voice: (215) 947-9900
{allegra,bellcore,bpa,vu-vlsi}!dsinc!syd	FAX:   (215) 938-0235