[comp.mail.elm] elm command when exiting shell process

david@wubios.wustl.edu (David J. Camp) (03/07/89)

I would like to be able to enter an elm command at the prompt that
appears after I exit a shell command.  Instead, elm requires a keystroke
before I can enter another command, such as '!'.  -David-
--
Bitnet:   david@wubios.wustl                ^      Mr. David J. Camp
Internet: david%wubios@wucs1.wustl.edu    < * >    Box 8067, Biostatistics

hack@merkin.UUCP (Greg Hackney) (03/10/89)

In article <328@wubios.wustl.edu> david@wubios.wustl.edu (David J. Camp) writes:
>I would like to be able to enter an elm command at the prompt that
>appears after I exit a shell command.  Instead, elm requires a keystroke
>before I can enter another command, such as '!'.  -David-

Menu driven systems are for the patient....

I usually type !sh when I have multiple commands.
--
Greg