[comp.mail.elm] Some questions about Elm...

lang@netcom.UUCP (>Chris Lang<) (04/03/89)

[Apologies if these are oft-repeated questions; we just started getting
this newsgroup a couple days ago.]

I just have a couple of quick questions regarding Elm that I'd like to get
answered.

First, what is the latest version of Elm available?  And, where can I get a
copy of this version?

Second, has anyone gotten Elm up and running under Xenix?  I know it needs a
little bit of modifying to work, but I thought I'd see if someone has
already done the work..  if so, is there any way I could get the source from
you, or at least the changes that need to be made?

Please reply via e-mail.  Thanks a bunch.

Chris

+------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+
|Chris Lang                          |"Spam is my life."                  /// |
|lang@netcom.UUCP                    |                                   ///  |
|      -or-                          |Disclaimer: I have enough trouble ///   |
|chrisl@cup.portal.com               | getting people to share my   \\\///    |
|...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!chrisl| opinions when I WANT them to. \XX/     |
+------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) (04/03/89)

In article <517@netcom.UUCP> lang@netcom.UUCP (>Chris Lang<) writes:

>I just have a couple of quick questions regarding Elm that I'd like to get
>answered.
>
>First, what is the latest version of Elm available?  And, where can I get a
>copy of this version?

Version 2.2 will be appearing in comp.sources.unix Real Soon Now (Testing was
completed this past weekend.  I was one of the testers)

>Second, has anyone gotten Elm up and running under Xenix?  I know it needs a

Wait for version 2.2.  The new Configure script works fine for Xenix.

>Please reply via e-mail.  Thanks a bunch.

A lot of people have been asking these questions so I posted instead.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon