[comp.mail.elm] Want elm_2.2 by ftp

raymond@uvm-gen.UUCP (The Rolling Wheel) (09/28/89)

   Can anyone tell me where to get elm_2.2 by anon ftp?  I heard that I
could get it from mthvax.miami.edu, but had no internet address, and
couldn't find one, so please give internet address if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Tim Raymond			CSNET:		raymond@uvm.edu
EMBA Computer Facility		UUCP:		raymond@uvm-gen.uucp
University of Vermont		UUCPath:	...!uunet!uvm-gen!raymond
Burlington, Vermont 05405-0156  Voice:          (802) 656-0508

aem@ibiza.cs.miami.edu (a.e.mossberg) (09/29/89)

raymond@uvm-gen.UUCP (The Rolling Wheel) writes:
>   Can anyone tell me where to get elm_2.2 by anon ftp?  I heard that I
>could get it from mthvax.miami.edu, but had no internet address, and
>couldn't find one, so please give internet address if possible.

Mthvax is in the NIC.DDN.MIL tables as well as listed in the servers
for the miami.edu domain. The new official name, BTW, is mthvax.cs.miami.edu

Internet address is 129.171.32.5

a.e.mossberg / aem@mthvax.cs.miami.edu / aem@umiami.BITNET / Pahayokee Bioregion
La tierra es de todos como el aire, el agua, la luz y el calor del sol y tienen
derecho a ella los que la trabajan con sus propias manos. - Emiliano Zapata

bt455s39@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Carmen Hardina) (10/02/89)

In article <1292@uvm-gen.UUCP> raymond@uvm-gen.UUCP (The Rolling Wheel) writes:
>   Can anyone tell me where to get elm_2.2 by anon ftp?  I heard that I
>could get it from mthvax.miami.edu, but had no internet address, and
>couldn't find one, so please give internet address if possible.

Yes, ELM 2.2 PL10 is available from mthvax.miami.edu.  Their INET address
is 129.171.32.5, although ftp should accept the other form also.  Patch #11
was posted to this newsgroup recently, it is Article 2010.  It is the latest
official patch, to the best of my knowledge.  Hope this helps.

					--Carmen

--
Carmen Hardina, Assistant System Administrator
INET: islenet!manapua!carmen@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu