[comp.mail.elm] elm P14 removes P13 from Patchlist file

lcz@dptspd.sat.datapoint.com (Lee Ziegenhals) (11/28/89)

When I applied patch 14 to elm this morning, I noticed that it removed
the history of patch 13 from the Patchlist file.  Was this supposed to
happen?

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (11/28/89)

lcz@dptspd.sat.datapoint.com (Lee Ziegenhals) writes:
>When I applied patch 14 to elm this morning, I noticed that it removed
>the history of patch 13 from the Patchlist file.  Was this supposed to
>happen?

No, My master file I do the diff from seems to be confused.  The
RCS file has both in it just fine, but apparently the master file
of the '1 revision old' does not.  It will reappear again with patch
15.  (When ever that is)
Datacomp Systems, Inc.				Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or {bpa,vu-vlsi}!dsinc!syd	        FAX:   (215) 938-0235