[comp.mail.elm] Problems printing elm 2.2 pl14 documentation with psroff

rob@ntmtka.mn.org (Rob Nielsen) (12/08/89)

Has anybody been able to print the elm 2.2 documentation with psroff?  Psroff
produces postscript code, but when I try to print it, the light on the printer
blinks and nothing comes out of the printer.  I know that I am using psroff
correctly, since I was able to print the Bnews documentation without any
problem.

Does anybody have any suggestions.  The postscript filter that I have to convert
nroff code works, but results are not the best.

Thanks,

Rob
--
Rob Nielsen
Northern Telecom, Inc.       (612) 932-8086

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (12/10/89)

rob@ntmtka.mn.org (Rob Nielsen) writes:
>Has anybody been able to print the elm 2.2 documentation with psroff?  Psroff
>produces postscript code, but when I try to print it, the light on the printer
>blinks and nothing comes out of the printer.

I make my originals using di-troff feeding that to tpscript.  Note
tpscript is a comp.sources.unix or comp.sources.misc distributed
piece and should be in the archives.  (I forget which group I snarfed
it from many moons ago).  It works fine here that way.
Datacomp Systems, Inc.				Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or {bpa,vu-vlsi}!dsinc!syd	        FAX:   (215) 938-0235