[comp.mail.elm] Seeking Elm 2.3 Part 9

ghost@robecdc.UUCP (William Sneed) (06/27/90)

In article <7240002@hpcupt1.HP.COM> stratton@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Jim Stratton) writes:
>I am in need of part 9 of the Elm 2.3 distribution; part 9 arrived at my site
>overlayed with part 10.

Your site, my site, osu-cis, and avatar. If anyone has a clean Part 9. Please
please please let us know.

Beg, Grovel, Plead.

--
-William A. Sneed	 | All words are from me not my employer. All errors
-...pyrdc!robecdc!ghost  | are mine, all the glory is mine, all the flames are

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (06/28/90)

ghost@robecdc.UUCP (William Sneed) writes:
>In article <7240002@hpcupt1.HP.COM> stratton@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Jim Stratton) writes:
>>I am in need of part 9 of the Elm 2.3 distribution; part 9 arrived at my site
>>overlayed with part 10.

>Your site, my site, osu-cis, and avatar. If anyone has a clean Part 9. Please
>please please let us know.
Enough folks, there are two things,
1. parts 9 and 10 were reposted
correctly in c.s.u when rich detected the error.
2. all of the Elm archive sites have the correct Elm, available
for ftp, and for those without ftp, uunet.uu.net has it for uucp.

Lastly, my site, has always had every part of the distribution
in its anon uucp area, not only for this release, also for each
prior release.  Note, this is a you pay the phone bill way of getting
it.  I do NOT mail it out, and it is not available via the archive
server.  However, instructions on how to access my site via anon
uucp are available via the archive-server@dsi.com
Datacomp Systems, Inc.                          Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or dsinc!syd                        FAX:   (215) 938-0235

dalew@twiki.PDX.COM (Dale A. Weber) (06/28/90)

ghost@robecdc.UUCP (William Sneed) writes:

> Your site, my site, osu-cis, and avatar. If anyone has a clean Part 9. Please
> please please let us know.

  You can add qiclab and twiki to the list - I got my elm 2.3 stuff from
qiclab.

> Beg, Grovel, Plead.

  Me too! ;-) ;-)

---
INTERNET: dalew@pdx.com OR dalew@twiki.pdx.com (Dale A. Weber)
UUCP: ..!uunet!twiki!dalew OR ..!{sun!nosun, tektronix}!tessi!twiki!dalew
 BBS: +1(503)239-4960, 24 Hours, 1200/2400 Bps MNP 1-5, PCPable via ORPOR

stratton@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Jim Stratton) (06/30/90)

Thanks to all who responded.  I now have a clean part 9.
--
Jim Stratton	stratton@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com