[comp.mail.elm] elm patch5 not in Patchlist??

mike@cochise.pcs.com (Mike Schroeder) (07/19/90)

Hi there,

just upgraded to PL5 (elm2.3, of course ;-) and found that the details
of patch5 aren't in Patchlist (couldn't find a patch to Patchlist in
patch5 either).

Syd, to keep the record straight, could you remember this for patch6
(which must be coming sometime ;-)?

--
  .  .      .__  .__       | DOMAIN:  msc@pcsbst.pcs.de (EUR) or
 /| /|     /    /_.        |          msc@pcsbst.pcs.com (ROW)

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (07/21/90)

mike@cochise.pcs.com (Mike Schroeder) writes:
>just upgraded to PL5 (elm2.3, of course ;-) and found that the details
>of patch5 aren't in Patchlist (couldn't find a patch to Patchlist in
>patch5 either).
What it comes down to, is how late it is and tired I am when I release
the patch (this is a volunteer effort after all).

I already put the patch 5 info into the Patchlist master file, so
it will show up as part of patch 6, its now just a matter of whether
or not I remember to add the stuff to patchlist for patch 6 before
I cut the patch.  (Its a nuisance, as the patch needs to be cut, then
the stuff added and then the patch recut.)
Datacomp Systems, Inc.                          Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or dsinc!syd                        FAX:   (215) 938-0235