[net.jobs] Programmer Analyst/Systems Analyst Position Wanted

rajeev@sftri.UUCP (08/10/84)

Programmer Analyst/Systems Analyst Position wanted

I am a recent graduate of the University of Minnesota. I graduated
with an MBA in Management Information Systems and am on the lookout
for a position  which provides a satisfying combination of technical
and managerial challenges. I have about fifteen months pf part time
experience as a programmer/analyst, working with COBOL at
Honeywell Headquarters. I have also taught FORTRAN and COBOL at the
University of Minnesota for two years. I am familiar with CODASYL,
hierarchical and relational database systems (IDS2, S/2000, NOMAD),
data modelling, systems analysis; besides COBOL and FORTRAN I am
also familiar with PL/1 and Pascal. I have an undergraduate degree
in Mechanical Engineering and have three years' full time experience
as a nuclear engineer and as an industrial engineer.

I am willing to relocate anywhere in the U.S. and am available
immediately. I'd be happy to send you a full resume; please write
or call:
	Rajeevan Kattil
	1630 South 6th St., Apt. D 1505
	Minneapolis, MN 55454.
	(612)-370-0722
Electronic mail sent to a friend at the following address will be
forwarded to me:

Newsgroups: net.jobs
--
..!ihnp4!btlunix!rajeev   -- usenet