[comp.mail.elm] Where do I get the latest version of elm2.3

celvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK (Chris Elvin) (08/21/90)

Where can I get elm2.3 with all the latest patches??

I have UK NIFTP access and also  internet ftp w/o a nameserver so
internet numeric addresses please

		      Thanks

Chris Elvin
C.Elvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK                    "Beware of low flying butterflies!"
Dept of Elec. Eng, University of Surrey,
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 5XH. England. PHONE: +44 483 509104  FAX: +44 483 34139

tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Tim Chown) (08/23/90)

In <1990Aug21.083615@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK> celvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK (Chris Elvin) writes:

>Where can I get elm2.3 with all the latest patches??

>I have UK NIFTP access and also  internet ftp w/o a nameserver so
>internet numeric addresses please

You can FTP them in the UK from here at the Electronics & Computer
Science Dept. of Southampton University. The files you want are:

	<PUB>elm-2.3.tar.Z@uk.ac.soton.ecs   (binary)
	<PUB>elm-2.3patch1@uk.ac.soton.ecs   (ascii)
	<PUB>elm-2.3patchN@uk.ac.soton.ecs

where N is currently 5 or 6, I believe.