[comp.mail.elm] Integrating elm with gnu emacs

david@wubios.wustl.edu (David J. Camp) (10/07/90)

I have been doing some work in integrating elm with gnu emacs.  I can
run elm in a terminal-emulator window under emacs, and use the editor
for outgoing mail *without* reloading it each time.  If anyone is
interested, I can post my scripts.  -David-

david@wubios.wustl.edu                 ^        Mr. David J. Camp
david%wubios@wugate.wustl.edu        < * >      +1 314 382 0584
...!uunet!wugate!wubios!david          v
My sense of inadequacy makes me wonder . . . :-)

ryan@aladdin.ingr.com (Ryan Waldron) (10/09/90)

In article <1990Oct7.122623.27571@wubios.wustl.edu>,
david@wubios.wustl.edu (David J. Camp) writes:
|> I have been doing some work in integrating elm with gnu emacs.  I can
|> run elm in a terminal-emulator window under emacs, and use the editor
|> for outgoing mail *without* reloading it each time.  If anyone is
|> interested, I can post my scripts.  -David-

I, at least, would be very interested in seeing these.  If it doesn't
seem to be of general interest, feel free to mail them to me.

Thanks!
--
Ryan Waldron        X4150    |    "With glory and passion,
 waldronr@ingr.com           |     no longer in fashion,

vvbdn@helios.lerc.nasa.gov (10/11/90)

In article <8999@b11.ingr.com>, ryan@aladdin.ingr.com (Ryan Waldron) writes...
>In article <1990Oct7.122623.27571@wubios.wustl.edu>,
>david@wubios.wustl.edu (David J. Camp) writes:
>|> I have been doing some work in integrating elm with gnu emacs.  I can
>|> run elm in a terminal-emulator window under emacs, and use the editor
>|> for outgoing mail *without* reloading it each time.  If anyone is
>|> interested, I can post my scripts.  -David-
>
>I, at least, would be very interested in seeing these.  If it doesn't
>seem to be of general interest, feel free to mail them to me.
>
>Thanks!
>--
>Ryan Waldron        X4150    |    "With glory and passion,
> waldronr@ingr.com           |     no longer in fashion,
>....!uunet!ingr!aladdin!ryan  |     the hero breaks his blade." - Kansas

I too would be interested.  If you could email them to me I would appreciate it
and OF COURSE I would repost these AND email them to ANYONE who would be
similarly interested.

Ben Nowlin
vvbdn@mars.lerc.nasa.gov
bnowlin%nasamail@ames.arc.nasa.gov

	If you don't get what you want in life, it's a sign that either
	you seriously didn't want it, or that you tried to bargain over
	THE PRICE!

			The Land and Sea Tales of Rudyard Kippling