[comp.mail.elm] need comments about patch level nine...

speelmo@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (Lance Speelmon -- UCS) (12/12/90)

We are running at PL6 here.  I need comments/suggestions about
increasing PL up to level 9.

Thanks,
Lance
| Lance Speelmon                      |  University Computing Services       |
| speelmo@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu      |  Network Operations Center           |

brendan@cs.widener.edu (Brendan Kehoe) (12/13/90)

In <77775@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>, speelmo@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu writes:
>We are running at PL6 here.  I need comments/suggestions about
>increasing PL up to level 9.

 Sure .. do it. The only problem I've heard of was the one recently
talked about (long headers making it scream cuz a single line was
omitted from the code); and since I haven't experienced that problem
[yet], I have no reasons to advise against it.

--
    Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan@cs.widener.edu
 Widener University in Chester PA              A Bloody Sun-vs-Dec War Zone