[comp.mail.elm] Elm <O>ptions

eric@abode.UUCP (Eric C. Bennett) (01/15/91)

When I am in the <O>ptions mode on elm (patch level 10), why does it say
the following when I save the new options:

                 Warning: saving without comments! Can't get to /
   Options saved in file /usr/home/eric/.elm/elmrc

It does seem to save the options. But, the warning line is kinda weird.

Eric

--
     Eric C. Bennett     uucp: {elroy|cit-vax}!wciu!abode!eric
     El Monte, Ca    Internet: eric@abode.wciu.edu

If you can read this you aren't looking through the hubble space telescope!

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (01/15/91)

eric@abode.UUCP (Eric C. Bennett) writes:
>When I am in the <O>ptions mode on elm (patch level 10), why does it say
>the following when I save the new options:

>                 Warning: saving without comments! Can't get to /
>   Options saved in file /usr/home/eric/.elm/elmrc
Looks like your Elm is misconigured, and/or the elm help files
are not present, its looking for the elmrc.* files in the help directory.
Datacomp Systems, Inc.                          Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or dsinc!syd                        FAX:   (215) 938-0235