[comp.mail.elm] Patches for 2.3 requested

gbarnet@uswnvg.UUCP (Gary Barnette) (02/08/91)

This a request for someone to mail me ALL pathes for
Elm 2.3.

I would also ask why they are not archived on UUNET?
I looked through the archive listing and couldn't find any.
It they were, I could download them myself and not bother
anyone else.

Thank you in advance,

Gary Barnette
uunet!uswnvg!gbarnet

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (02/08/91)

gbarnet@uswnvg.UUCP (Gary Barnette) writes:
>I would also ask why they are not archived on UUNET?
>I looked through the archive listing and couldn't find any.
>It they were, I could download them myself and not bother
>anyone else.
They are not archived on uunet because the moderator of
comp.sources.unix has not deemed it worthwhile to post them.
They have all been submitted and acknowledged by him, but
he has never seen fit to post the patches.  They would then
be archived in the elm 2.3 directory of the comp.sources.unix
directory tree.

(Of course, they are always available via archive-server@dsi.com)
Datacomp Systems, Inc.                          Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or dsinc!syd                        FAX:   (215) 938-0235

gbarnet@uswnvg.UUCP (Gary Barnette) (02/09/91)

Thanks to all that help me out. Hope I too
can be of services.

Gary