[comp.mail.elm] Postscript version of elm docs

alan@cms2.lonestar.org (Alan McCain) (02/15/91)

Has anyone produced a Postscript version of the elm docs?

Please reply by email if you know of any.

Thanks,

Alan

speelmo@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (Lance Speelmon - UCS) (02/16/91)

I could be wrong, but I think that the postscript documentation comes
with the source for elm.  You should probably check with your system
admin.

If it doesn't come with elm source, I could mail it to you.

Lance

In article <380@cms2.UUCP> alan@cms2.lonestar.org (Alan McCain) writes:
>Has anyone produced a Postscript version of the elm docs?
>
>Please reply by email if you know of any.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Alan

| Lance Speelmon                      |  University Computing Services       |
| speelmo@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu      |  Network Operations Center           |

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (02/16/91)

alan@cms2.lonestar.org (Alan McCain) writes:
>Has anyone produced a Postscript version of the elm docs?
as the monthly posting says:
Also available via anonymous uucp are postscript output files of the
current documentation.  This service is provided for those sites that
have postscript but do not have di-troff.

You need to use either ftp on anon uucp to get them, however.
For directions on using anon uucp to dsinc, send the message
send anon how-to
to archive-server@dsi.com.
Datacomp Systems, Inc.                          Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or dsinc!syd                        FAX:   (215) 938-0235