[comp.mail.elm] multiple Sender lines added

trevor@trevan.uucp (03/17/91)

I have recently noticed that if I keep articles in my mailbox an extra
"Sender: trevor" line is added each tile I leave the mailbox. So if I
leave a article in the mailbox it accumulates a large number of
Sender lines. Doew anyone know a cure for this. I am using patch level 11.

--
				regards trevor
						trevor@trevan.uucp

syd@DSI.COM (Syd Weinstein) (03/18/91)

In article <1991Mar17.135837.9116@trevan.uucp> trevor@trevan.uucp writes:
>I have recently noticed that if I keep articles in my mailbox an extra
>"Sender: trevor" line is added each tile I leave the mailbox. So if I
>leave a article in the mailbox it accumulates a large number of
>Sender lines. Doew anyone know a cure for this. I am using patch level 11.
Are you sure?

This was a bug in a much older version of Elm, but has long since
been fixed (it occurred as a side effect of another bug fix, and
was squashed rather quickly).  It'd get a new clean copy if you
are seeing this.
Datacomp Systems, Inc.                          Voice: (215) 947-9900
syd@DSI.COM or dsinc!syd                        FAX:   (215) 938-0235